View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axne
Recruit

re: The end of VETZ

Hey 3GIS! I'll keep this short and to the point. I'm going to disband VETZ in order to pursue real life goals (joining military). Everyone in VETZ is well aware of the situation and has had about a month or so to prepare for this. However, I also wanted to inform YOU guys (yes YOU!) about this change because I'm leaving it up to any members of VETZ to do whatever they like which may mean some would be interested in joining 3GIS. So beware, you might have some new members.

I really enjoyed playing with you guys for the short time we got to interact with each other. Being one of the few strict, tactical leaders I felt a bit lonely in PS2 until we started talking to each other. I was happy to be able to work alongside like-minded people to become a stronger force. You all have my gratitude for the teamwork you offered with VETZ.

Last note about any VETZ members who may join 3GIS: I've trained most of my members to increase their situational awareness skills by using the minimap with recon detection tools (darts or spotter). I only say this note because I sparingly saw an infil in your squads (though I have seen it more in the past couple months) and if there's an ex-VETZ member who's an infil, my hope is that they're providing recon for you guys as their primary objective.

I'll still jump on later in the evenings, but not as frequent and not as long. Take care 3GIS!

Lemgar
Leader

Axne,

Always has been, and always will be, a pleasure playing along side you. I wish you the best of luck with your career plans!

No matter what happens, continue to tk, I mean, pester me in game when you're about! I know I will do my best to pester you.

Lem

Edit: We have been converted to the use of a motion spotter!

InMyName
Leader

Axne always a pleasure to have run with you.

I wish you success in your life's pursuits.

Axne I still remember the fun times back in the day running around as a nooblet in AS Squad. Without a doubt you inspired me to become a better player. Fast forward to nearly a year later. Your cute little nooblet is now approaching BR100 topping kilboards with only a crossbow. You have had an immensely positive impact on every player who has chosen to run alongside you. 

For me, PS2 will never be the same without you. I'm thankful, that as a female player you didn't judge me, or exclude me when i first started. You have only ever encouraged me to improve, and in turn, I have tried really hard to exceed your expectations. You fundamentally changed how I view this game. Transformed me to become teamwork orientated, and strive to be cohesive with others, above personal gains. Axne your doing the right thing by focusing on your career, and we all have seen this coming for a while. I'ts not a shock, and everyone is cheering for you to follow your ambitions. You will always be a dear friend to me.

That being said... I don't want to remain in VETZ, simply for nostalgia. All the people I have enjoyed playing with are no longer going to be there. For me, it would be very depressing to remain with only a tag and an empty roster. To have adopted a protective and supportive play-style, only to end up without anyone to protect...

And so, if Aegis doesn't mind adopting a stabby, pink loving, tree climbing, beaver infiltrator, I' would be honored to join their roster and start a brand new chapter in Planetside 2. Many pink hearts! <3 <3 <3 Lets turn sadness into new opportunities. I really hope more VETZ apply to 3GIS and don't all drift away or stop playing PS2 entirely.

CuteBeaver

Sorry for the anonymous post.

Lemgar
Leader

Anonymous wrote:

And so, if Aegis doesn't mind adopting a stabby, pink loving, tree climbing, beaver infiltrator, I' would be honored to join their roster and start a brand new chapter in Planetside 2. Many pink hearts!

Cute, I would have stolen you a long time ago if I could, but you know how grouchy that would have made Axne ;)

lurkeroutthere
Veteran

Axne congratulations on your decision to serve. May your nation know peace or at least just conflict during your hitch however long that may be. It was good playing with you and good luck.

Last edited by lurkeroutthere on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

From those of us who have served I wish you only the best.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum